Monday, June 9, 2014

I realize I haven't blogged for some time. I've had a lot on my plate what with taking my people for walks and keeping them on an even mental keel. This is a very busy time of year for people with active pups. There are end of course exams, a shrinking amount of time to turn in unfinished work, not to mention overlapping sports, graduations, concerts--none of this means much to me, as I am uninvited. However, I hear them talking about this stuff, and I do my best to ensure that they get quality dog time when they return from these various activities as well as while they are home trying to complete their projects. It's important for them to feel needed. Also, I've heard the Lady tell the Mister that seeing how happy and in the moment I am while at the park or swimming makes her feel lighter, like she's able to absorb my buoyancy. She's a work in progress, that one. I'll have her rolling in the grass and chewing on sticks before she knows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment