Thursday, October 3, 2013

Today's the girl's birthday. Seems like she was our little girl yesterday, and today she's our big girl. The lady is making a massive amount of birthday cookies I can't eat for the girl and her rowing mates.
I think she's not showing much consideration for the guy is who is with her here through thick and thin, the very guy who loves cookies and has been sniffing around her hopefully for the past hour and a half. These cookies are the girl's (and her) favorite kind, mudslide cookies. I haven't seen any dirt go into them, but I have seen her licking her fingers and eating leftover bits of chocolate. Actually, it's a little worrisome. I can now see the whites all the way around her irises, and her eyeballs are starting to vibrate a bit. Also, it appears she can't sit still or stop talking. Hmm. Perhaps I should take her out for a walk. Walking off some of the chocolate might be good for her. Then she'll have a little nap, and I can have a cookie:-]

1 comment:

  1. I hate to break it to you, Aim, but the lady loves you so much is why she won't give you a cookie: the "mud" here is chocolate, beloved by humans (scary vibrating eyeballs notwithstanding), potentially toxic to canines. I know, you'll have to think of it as a silver lining, but it's a very warm and fuzzy one.

    ReplyDelete