Monday, October 7, 2013

Turns out playdates are not really my favorite thing. We have a neighbor dog--he smells good and I'm usually happy to see him, but he's very bouncy...very bouncy. Yesterday the neighbor man and the Lady thought ol' Amos and the next-door dog might like to "play." Well, I was thinking it might be more fun to go into the neighbor dog's house and find out what kind of treats his people give him. Instead, he came out and commenced bouncing. He bounced on me so that I fell into a hole he'd dug--I think it's a playdate trap so his friends can't escape when they're done being bounced. Anyway, when I crawled out, I discovered my elbow hurt a little more than before; hence, I was done with "playdating." Weird human term, that.

Today my elbow is better, and the Lady took me for a nice, blustery walk so she could come home and make more Etsy stuff. Wanna see what she's been getting up to?


These are for the holes people get poked into their ears. The Girl has said--and I am in complete agreement with her--that poking holes in your body to dangle things from is bizarre, but the Lady has two holes in each ear so she can dangle lots of stuff. She smells good, and she rubs my belly and gives me treats, and I know she's a little crazy about me, but she does have her weirdnesses. They all do.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your elbow feels better. Maybe the Lady will poke some holes for dangly things in your ears, too, since you have such soft, sweet ears. Then she will give you new dangly things to make you feel better on a bad day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee-it must be Give Amos Nightmares day.

    ReplyDelete